I provide years of knowledge and creative solutions to develop a consistent brand image for companies and non profit organisations. Creative knowledge of marketing techniques,implementing strategic applications using art and graphic design, integrating public relations communication, advertising and digital media.
Marketing using the Internet is an important part of the marketing plan, designing for digital media in collaboration with print and non-traditional Guerrilla strategy to promote products or services on the streets or other public places. This involves getting the attention of the public.
I assist business of all sizes develop a creative strategic brand designed to drive revenue and growth.
When you require someone with innovative design that will set the tone for client and bring ideas to life.
I oversee internal designers/editors in the development and execution of everything that falls under creative. We provide creative insights to clients on their existing assets and data from social media campaigns, conceptualizing ideas for new creative campaigns to test, executing and producing in collaboration with your team.
- Working closely with the CEO and assigned team leaders.
- Directly managing the team, keeping them on track and delivering on-schedule, and providing mentorship
- Producing assets (images, videos, etc) from scratch for clients that can be run as ads on FB/Insta/Snapchat and can be used on landing pages on the client site, keeping in mind that it is all Direct Response.
- Providing creative direction and insights to clients - such as what creative story is performing well for them, what isn't and making recommendations to test new creative campaign ideas.
- Developing original concepts, constantly evolving and pushing boundaries, and bring ideas to life
- Speaking passionately and clearly about the* brand strategy* with clients on topics such as logo redesign, commenting on their brand guide, helping their brand evolve overall and scale with their business
- Working through operational challenges and putting in place a creative process that allows the team to do their best work
- Involved in recruiting and hiring additional creative team members
- Regularly reporting on creative performance and provide high-level metrics and takeaways.
The ideal clients require an experienced creative thinker at the highest level, but also understands the importance of execution of the smallest detail.
What I do... Creative Director's Description - top level
- Creativity: Creative directors invent new ideas for branding, strategic advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Understand and develop design with fresh approaches to advertising.
- Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving, I am able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the changes and setting trends.
- Decision-Making Skills: Advertising campaigns have timelines, making decisions on final copy, final art, finished commercials and radio spots.
- Interpersonal Skills: meet with corporate heads, staff and clients on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved will help greatly.
- Management Skills: often have to keep many creatives projects on schedule, and manage their own time.
As Creative directors I lead advertising and marketing companies, working with designers, artists, copywriters, sales teams and marketers to create a vision for products sold.
I plan advertising, oversee the creative process and give guidance to the creative staff.
Want to achieve more?
Mastermind with a Community of:
Artisan, Achievers &
Collaborate With Others - Expand Your Vision!
Weave each idea together, insuring a tapestry that is bold, new and unlike any other.
Be more just for the mere cost of a Vinti Latte
For 18¢ daily or $1.25 a weekly or $5.75 monthly.
Contribute, Expand and Develop.
"Opportunity Waits for No One"
Join the Creative Community.
Enter the portal to experience the Power of Collaboration.